Wednesday, May 7, 2008

4/30/08 playlist

I went longer with the 'normal music' part of the set tonight than I intended to,
but as the flow was good i saw no reason to stop. The Misfits track was thrown in
as an outtake from a guitar rock show I subbed ('Crane Fist Justice'). I also got
my first caller ever this evening, and it was a request for a semi-obscure Pink
Floyd track. Playing mainstream music isn't really legit with station policy, but
how could I turn down a fan? :)

misfits - she - collection one
---
velocity girl - pretty sister - copacetic
velocity girl - crazy town - copacetic
apples in stereo - silver chain - tone soul evolution
dressy bessy - tag - sound go round
dressy bessy - there's a girl - sound go round
* the mae shi - lamb and lion - hillyh
bodies of water - these are the eyes - ears will pop and eyes will blink
---
dinosaur jr - i don't think so - without a sound
raveonettes - attack of the ghost riders - whip it on
raveonettes - aly, walk with me - lust lust lust
raveonettes - hallucinations - lust lust lust
jesus + mary chain - save me - stoned and destroned
jesus + mary chain - something i can't have - hate and rock and roll
---
daniel johnston - my life is starting over again - v/a: the late great
daniel johnston
jesus + mary chain - i'm in with the out crowd - hate and rock and roll
helium - superball - the dirt of luck
velocity girl - pop loser - copacetic
panda riot - plateau - she dares all things
my bloody valentine - soon - soon ep
---
sky burial - spectrehorse - spectrehorse
texar - untitled - annelie and the dark sea
crawl unit/willem deridder - in the south - voice and sound
impact test - the juniper tree - grimm's fairy tales
caen - atherton - athe
---
aube - glimmer - dazzle reflection
the fourtieth day - side b (excerpt) - one
aube - afterimage - dazzle reflection
caen - deeper worry - athe
---
(REQUEST) pink floyd - any colour you like - dark side of the moon

No comments: